As per the RBI guidelines, all prepaid wallet users are required to complete KYC verification. Please be informed, once the Full KYC is completed in your OlaMoney Wallet refill limit will be increased up to 1 lakh per month and you can avail of Bank Transfer and Wallet to Wallet transfer facilities.
Please be advised that you can start the full KYC process through the OlaCabs application and select the OlaMoney section. Click on the 'Add Money” or 'Send Money” option to begin with the Full KYC process.
Below are the required steps which need to be followed:
1. Enter your Pan Number along with Full Name as per PAN
2. Upload one Address Proof (which can be either Passport, Driving License, or Voter ID)
3. Take your Selfie
You will be notified that the documents have been uploaded successfully. Later, the below-mentioned steps need to be followed to complete your physical verification:
You can get physical verification completed by our driver-partners (who have signed up for the verification program) in any Prime/Mini/Micro/Prime SUV/Luxury/Prime Play after their Digital KYC is completed.
Once you book a trip, you will be prompted with an option to complete the physical verification, only if the trip is with an onboarded driver-partner.
The driver will be notified of the customer’s request for physical verification.
Post sharing 4 digit OTP to the driver, the trip starts. You can then initiate the KYC pin (6 digit pin) after clicking on the green strip. Once done, you will need to upload one side of the document. This is the same document that was uploaded to the app.
You will need to show the digitally uploaded documents to the driver, along with the original documents.
Post completion of in-cab KYC verification, you will get an update on the KYC completion within 2-3 business days.
Alternatively, if your KYC documents are registered with the Central KYC, then you can complete the KYC process online. Please follow the below steps to complete the same.
1. Launch OlaCabs application
2. Tap on the main menu, which is present at the left top corner
3. Tap on the OlaMoney section
4. Tap on Wallet KYC incomplete tile
5. Click on the proceed with CKYC and follow the instructions
6. Update your picture through "Take a selfie" and tap on confirm
7. Enter the active UPI id to verify your details, and tap on verify proceed
The confirmation of the CKYC completion process will appear on the screen with the timeline. Once the documents are uploaded, it will be verified within 5 business days.